Welcome to the Recreation and Community Outreach Ministry of First Baptist Church Norman. We are excited to offer activities and programs to our church family as well as reaching out and involving our community in recreation and sports. We want the Family Life Center to be a multi-generational facility where everyone feels welcome. It is our mission at the Family Life Center to love people, teach the word and live the journey.
Clint TaylorRecreation and Community Outreach405.360.5300Fax: 405.329.4931
Meets on Tuesday, Thursday 10:00 a.m. -10:40 a.m.
Registration begins August 1
Classes are offered each Tuesday and/or Thursday during the school year for boys and girls ages 3 to 14. The program is designed to teach each child as many skills as possible in a safe supportive atmosphere.
$40/month for the 45/50 minute classes for one day a week
$70/month for the 45/50 minute classes for twice a week
$45 a month for the hour classes for one day a week
$80 a month for the hour classes for twice a week
There is no enrollment fee.
• Parents may stay and watch if QUIET and stay in the bleachers. Children that are not participating in our class need to stay in bleachers or taken outside to watch through the window.
• Leotards are REQUIRED for the intermediate and advanced classes and encouraged for all other classes. Bare feet & legs
• Boys wear shorts and a T-shirt. Bare feet & legs
• Long hair needs to be pulled up or back out of the way.
• No gum or candy is allowed, long hair needs to be pulled back
• Students are enrolled through May unless you tell Carol otherwise
• Classes are held at the First Baptist Church Family Life Center, 303 W. Comanche St., 2 blocks south of the Norman Public Library
• Student/teacher ratio is approximately 1 to 6.
If your child has to miss a class because of illness or travel he/she is welcome to make that class up in one of our other classes. Must call the FLC, 360-5300.